Monday, January 5, 2015

Precision Eyelash Curler Review


I've long been on a quest for long beautiful lashes. Needless to say, I've tried many eyelash curlers. My lashes are very short and light , so I am always looking for tools to enhance them. This tool did the trick. This eyelash curler is strong and sturdy,with a spring loaded handle, which makes it have a firm squeeze to it. It has a no pinch design that makes curling your lashes pain free. It's designed to fit all eye shapes. The handle is cushioned to be comfortable on your fingers, and it's easy to grip.It comes with 2 refills, which are firm rubber that lasts a long time. I like the difference in the pads from other lash curlers. I'm sure all of my readers know about getting the same old pads that end up with a crease in the middle, in which your eyelashes can get stuck when curling, and they end up getting ripped out. I have had a few awful times when I lost a clump of lashes, and had to go for weeks trying to fill the space with eyeliner till they grew back. That is my worst nightmare.The pads on this particular curler seem much more firm and tough. I have a feeling they will last much longer. The lash curler provides a great curl, that lasts. I was really impressed by the curl this gave me. I carry this one in my purse, it's great.If you want to pick up one of these great lash curlers you can find it on Amazon here. Just so you can see how it works, I've added some pictures below....

                                       Before Curling my lashes are pretty much non existant
     After curling with the Precision Eyelash Curler...



                                                         And after mascara Voila!
                   




                                I recieved this product for free for my honest unbiased review.






                                                                                                                                                                               


6 comments:

  1. I love how the curler enhanced your lashes. Have you tried warming the curler up slightly with a blow dryer? I have a heated curler that I think makes my lashes pop even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO scared of ripping my eyelashes out with eyelash curlers that I down right refuse to use them lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to scared to use an eyelash curler ever since some of my eyelashes got stuck in the sides and I had to yank them out! But it was probably a cheap one so I need to tough it out and give this one a try. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this curler as well and it works! I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference! I'm in need of a good curler, so thank you for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how this worked to enhance your lashes.

    ReplyDelete