- The butterfly shape of the pillow cradles the arch in your neck, which gives you support right where you need it. It's designed to keep your head from tilting to one side causing the dreaded stiff neck.
- The pillow can also be used as a back pillow, if this is where your comfort problems lye.
- Compact size and weight. The pillow only weight 6.2 ounces, so it won't take up any luggage weight. It comes packed in a convenient carry bag and has an attached carabiner that can clip right onto the handle of your travel bag.
- My favorite feature is that this pillow can self inflate! You simply turn a knob and it inflates on it's own, and then you can blow more air into it to make it firmer.
- In a tie for my favorite features is that this pillow has a strap that secures over the headrest of your seat, so this pillow, won't fall down every time you need to move or adjust your body.
You can find out more about this product on the company's website here. You can also pick one up on Amazon here.
I received this product for free for my honest review.