Monday, January 5, 2015

Majestic Bombay Dental Sickle Scaler Review


I never knew you could buy these dental scalers for home use. This tool is basically what you see the dentist use for your cleanings.I don't know about all of you, but if you don't have dental insurance then the cost of cleanings is really expensive. Wouldn't it be great if you had something to help you clean your teeth better when you can't afford a cleaning. Well, this tool does that. It allows you to scrape your teeth to remove plaque and build up. I personally love this tool, I would just offer a word of warning,this is a very sharp tool,so be very careful not to slip, because it can cut your gums. This tool is made of high grade stainless steel. It's light weight and easy to handle. This is just like going to the dentist. I love that I can do this at home when I can't afford a cleaning. It gets in between my teeth and does a great job of removing plaque on the front of my teeth. This a great handy tool to have on hand for anyone.If you want to get one for yourself, you can find it on Amazon here.








No comments:

Post a Comment