Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Envyderm Mascara Review

Envyderm mascara is a clump-free mascara that increases volume, and curl to your lashes and also promotes length and thickness with continued use. It contains Hydroplat peptide and hydrolyzed keratin to stimulate keratin production for new hair growth. It also contains a bunch of great stuff like: Argan Oil, Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids to nourish and add shine to your lashes.The mascara brush itself has an hour glass shape to lift and separate your lashes. My first impressions of the mascara was that the packaging was sleek and attractive. The wand itself felt a little flimsy when I first pulled it out, but I had no problems using it. The mascara itself worked well. It held up to the description of lifting and separating. It put on just enough mascara, so that there were no clumps.  I put on a few coats, because I like it a little thicker, but this mascara would be especially great for those who like a natural look. I am really excited about seeing growth in the long term, my lashes are pretty short, and I would love them to be a bit longer. I think it's a good mascara, and if  it holds up to the description with adding new hair stimulation then I will definitely buy it again. Even as just a regular mascara, it is very good. It's wonderful to find one that never clumps. I was happy with this mascara overall, and I love the great ingredients it has. It makes me feel like I am doing something great for my lashes. You can find  out more, and get some of your own at the company's website here.
Here are my results......
Before Envyderm....                             After Envyderm...
.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment