Sunday, November 23, 2014

Vitamin B12 Vegetarian Gummy Bears Review

I am a huge fan of gummy vitamins.My family and myself buy them regularly, so when I had the opportunity to try these vitamin B12 gummy bears I took it. These vitamins are 100% gluten free and gelatin free. They have no artificial flavors and they include 9 other essential nutrients, including;Vitamins A, C, D, and E, Pantothenic acid, B6, B9, Zinc, and Choline. These are great for vegetarians like myself, because  B12 definciencies are common in vegetarians and vegans.Mild B12 definciencies can cause low energy, and poor mental performance, and severe definciencies can cause permanant damage. These gummies are great for supplementing a vegetarian diet.These bear shaped gummies have a different texture than some of the other gummy vitamins. They are chewy and delicious. It's like eating candy. They have a great berry flavor. These are great for kids and adults. You're kids will love the cute bear shape and awesome flavor. I'm a big fan. You can pick up some of these gummies on Amazon here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment