Wednesday, November 19, 2014

StyleWriter 4 Review

StyleWriter 4 is an award winning editing and writing program for your computer, that is designed to improve anyone's writing skills. It's intuitive software  can show you how to change your writing into the style of top writers and journalists.This program is great for students in college or high school, or even bloggers or other writers who just want a little help to make their writing better. The program was designed by professional proofreaders, editors, and English experts to help you write in a clear readable style. It shows you how to simplify, cut and rewrite. It let's you customize your writing based on particular audiences.The program will show you your writing habits, faults and ways that you can improve. I did find the program a little bit overwhelming, there is a lot going on, but when I got the hang of it, it was very interesting. I would suggest reading through the help section first so you can get a good grasp on how to use the program. It is interesting to see what you are doing wrong. For me it was things I would never think of, like overly long sentences.It highlights all of the problems like spell check, so you can go through and fix them one by one. It rates all of the aspects of your writing and your goal is to change it up based on the program's suggestions until you have good ratings across the board.  If you want to see how to improve your writing ,  you can download your free trial of StyleWriter 4 here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment