Wednesday, November 19, 2014

4K HDMI Cable by Solid Cordz

These HDMI cables by Solid Cordz are high quality solid and durable cables. What is an HDMI cable you ask? HDMI cables provide an interface between any audio/video source, like dvd players, blue ray players, or game consoles and an audio/video monitor, like a TV, or monitor with just one easy cable. These are thick, strong cables, that look like they are built to last. These provide a high quality connection, I had no problem with loose connections. The picture and sound quality was wonderful. The package comes with
two cords, and hey two is always better than one.I have tried other products from Solid Cordz and they are always strong durable and high quality. I was impressed with these HDMI cables. I think they will stand the test of time, and provide me with great quality entertainment. For those of you who are very tech saavy, here are some of the features:


  • Up to 18 Gbps Speed Rated
  • Triple Shelided HDMI compliant cable protects against EMI/RFI
  • Supports up to 7.1 Dolby True HD Master Audio TM standards
  • Backward compatible to all previous versions
  • HDCP  and RoHS and CEC compliant and UL certified
  • Supports 4K resolution
  • Has 3D support
  • Audio return channel
  • HDMI ethernet channel
You can pick up your own set of these HDMI cables on Amazon here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment