Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Small Packing Organizer Review

I recently had the chance to try out these small packing organizers from Dot & Dot. The packing organizers are available in either 1 or 4 piece sets, and available in multiple colors, including: gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light yellow, yellow and orange, so they can match basically any luggage you have. Each organizer has a see through mesh panel, so that you can easily see the contents  without opening it. They also have a convenient handle.These are great for packing because they allow you organize and also save space in your suitcase. They make it easy to squeeze more stuff into your bag, and they also make it easy to find and take out only what you need.   They can be stacked right on top of each other easily.They are also very easy to store when you're not using them. They lay flat, and they came with a heavy plastic bag to store them in, but I can also think of a million ways to use them even when I'm not traveling.  I got a set of 4 pink organizers with black trim. They are so cute. They have a strong zipper, and the material seems strong and durable. I have a trip to Hawaii coming up, so I'm already planning on what to fill them with. I don't know about you but when I travel I never have enough space. I am definitely an over packer, but seriously, how can you know what you'll need on any given day? I like to have options, so these organizers will help me out a lot. The company has a 100% money back guarantee, so they stand behind their product, and so do I. I will get a lot of  use out of these. You can pick up one of these sets on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment