Tuesday, October 7, 2014

True Sol African Mango Cleanse Plus


This Cleanse is made from African Mango Extract, also known as Irvingia Gabonensis. This is derived from a tree grown in Africa that produces the fruit shown in studies to help with weight loss.  The seeds are high in fiber, helping to reove cholesterol in blood. This supplement is 100% natural. It will Eliminate waste and bloating while promoting healthy weight loss. It is fortified with flax seed, oat bran, ginger, aloe vera and acidophilus. This will help you lose weight, cleanse and detoxify your body. It burns fat, boosts your metabolism and flushes out bad toxins.Some of the benefits of this product are:

  • It reduces your appetite
  • Burns fat without exercise(Though I would always recommend exercise, it is a healthy choice)
  • Increases metabolism and energy
  • Raises good cholesterol
The product is made in the USA. I thought the product worked well. It's a cleanse so you can expect some "clearing out" but it's not harsh. I did find that I lost some weight, and so I would recommend  the product to anyone who wants to lose weight or detox, but as with any product like this..it is not an easy fix. You have to make healthy life style changes in diet and exercise. It's hard work but this will provide a little boost.If you want to try it you can find it on Amazon here.











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment