Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bake It Fun Baking Mat Review

The bake it fun baking mat is a flexible baking mat made from silicone. It is completely non-stick, toaster oven, microwave, and freezer safe, and BPA free. the mat is made with food grade materials , non toxic and approved by the FDA.  One of the great things about it is that absolutely nothing sticks to it, so you dont have to scrub it. Simply, rinse it with warm water and air  dry, or if you prefer it's also dishwasher safe. It can be rolled up for easy storage. It is very durable, while still being flexible.I had never tried any silicone baking products, though I see them everywhere now. My boyfriend was concerned that it may not be safe to cook food on, so we researched it a little bit. There doesn't seem to be any evidence that it's not safe. I made chocolate chip cookies with the baking mat, and it cooked them perfectly, with an even color top to bottom.The best part was that the cookies just slid right off, when they say non stick they mean it! Using the baking mat meant no scrubbing of pans, but also no addition of the extra fat from greasing a pan. It has illustrations that are measured out to space your cookies perfectly. It also has ruled edges so that you no the exact sizes of anything you are cooking. It's so versatile. I thought it was great, and I look forward to trying it in many different ways. If you'd like to try it you can find it on Amazon here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment