Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Apple Certified Six Foot Lightning Cable Review

This cable is 6 feet long, which is twice as long as the standard apple cable.This length makes it so much easier to use and more versatile. According to the company, Accessorize your Life , the cable material, connectors and design and package are all approved and certified by Apple, to meet performance standards under Apple's MFi program. This cable is compatible with every Apple lightning connector device. It works to charge and syn for these devices:

  • Iphone 6 and 6 plus
  • Iphone 5S, 5C and 5
  • Ipad 4, Ipad Air mini, Mini 2
  • Ipod Touch 5th generation
  • Ipod Nano 7th generation


I tried this cable with an Iphone and it worked great. I had no issues. It was solid a design. The length made it easier to charge in difficult places. I seem to always have problems, with other cables reaching a surface to charge on, but this was not an issue with the six foot cable. I would recommend it to anyone who has an apple compatible device.You can find it on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment