Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tazo Chai Review

I am a Chai Fanatic. I love it. I'm not a coffee drinker, so Chai is my drink of choice. I received Tazo Chai for free from a promotion on Smiley 360, and I was so excited. I know Tazo is a great brand of Tea, and of course I love Chai. Tazo has Chai in several flavors and also they have it in tea bag form and also Chai concentrate, which you just mix with milk. It is delicious in all forms and flavors. The Tazo Chai is made with some great spices like ginger, pepper and cardamom.  I love all of  it but my favorite was the latte concentrate. I will definitely keep getting the concentrate. It makes for a quick yummy Chai anytime you feel the craving .I'm really glad I got to try this Tazo Chai.










2 comments:

  1. Tazo Chai is one of my favorite teas. I got it at a Starbucks years ago and I've been hooked ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the concentrate is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete