Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chapstick Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew Review

I was able to try this new Chapstick Hydration Lock Moisturize and Renew for free for my honest review  as part of a promotion from Smiley 360. This is a double ended chapstick with an anti aging formula. It moisturizes your lips, to get those smoother, younger, and fuller looking lips that we all want.The "Moisturize" side has the antioxidant CoQ10 and Hyaluronic Spheres. This is made to give you long lasting hydration, and fuller, smoother look to your lips. The "Renew" side is made from Shea butter and Mango butter, which will soften, revitalize and condition your lips. This is a great combination. I love all of these natural ingredients. My lips are usually super chapped at this time of year, but since I have been using this dual ended chapstick my lips are much better. I can see them improving. I will definitely buy this again.













1 comment: