Thursday, October 23, 2014

5 Hour Energy Review

I recently got to try a bottle of  5 hour energy for free for my honest review from smiley360. I have used 5 hour energy in the past.I had to take a trip to Florida a few years back and I had to drive for 24 hours straight through. I stopped and grabbed one of these 5 hour energy shots and it really helped me get through the rough spots. This time around I got to try the specially marked pink ribbon bottle for breast cancer.
The makers of 5 hour energy teamed up with the Living Beyond Breast Cancer organization for breast cancer awareness month. From now until December 31st Living Essentials will donate 5 cents for every sale of these specially marked bottles. These bottles are not only pink but pink lemonade flavored and for a great cause. Pick one up today and you could make a small difference in breast cancer research.







No comments:

Post a Comment