Monday, October 20, 2014

Microfiber Hair Towel Review


This microfiber hair towel is made of a wonderful material that is one of the softest things I have ever felt. The towel itself is very thin which would make you think that it will get wet quickly, but it's more absorbent that you would think and it dries quickly.  It feels luxurious to use something this soft, plus I think it's nice to have a separate towel for my hair. I found that it would have been nice if it was a little bigger,my hair is sort of long, but it's decent size as long as you don't have super long thick hair.You can wrap your hair up in it without feeling overwhelmed by the weight of a heavy towel.  I think that it is awesomely soft and useful . If you want to get one for yourself you can get it on Amazon   here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I use a microfiber towel for my hair and like it very much. Mine is light blue, too!

    ReplyDelete