Monday, October 20, 2014

Simply Essentials Bath Pillow Review

I have been looking for a bath pillow for a long time, but I have had a hard time due to the way my bath tub is shaped. It has a very straight back with a rime that kind of jutts out right where my neck should be.I love baths, they are my solice, but it's hard to enjoy them with this tub I have. This bath pillow from Simply Essentials is bean shaped, and contoured to give your neck  head support. It's made of waterprooof foam that is firm for support. It has removeable suction cups on the back to stick the pillow to your bath tub. I will say that the grip on those is so tight that when I pulled it off the tub the suction cups stayed attached to the tub rather than the pillow. This definitely says something for the suction. They are removeable so of course they do come out when you pull the pillow, so if you are just trying to adjust the position of the pillow, I would suggest pulling the edge of the suction cup to remove it, rather than pulling the pillow itself. The bath pillow is easy to clean just by wiping it down .The pillow is very firm which is supposed to help support your head and neck .The great thing about that is it's not going to lose air or flatten out like the traditional bath pillows. The pillow is said on Amazon to have a "compact size that fits in all tubs", while I find that it's probably true for most, it was not the best fit in my tub, but I have had that problem before, I was able to use it on the corner of my tub, but not on the back.This made it possible to use, but I felt a little twisted and odd that way.  The company has a no risk 1 year guarantee, so you can make sure it's right for you with no risk. If you want to try it for yourself you can find it on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment