Monday, October 20, 2014

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Dish Towels Review


Luxe Home Essential Microfiber dish towels are a super absorbent dish towel. Microfiber is very durable and  can hold 10 times it's weight in water, which makes it great in the kitchen because there's always a mess or water to clean up. They are great for cleaning your counter tops and awesome for drying your dishes. They dry fast. They are  also super soft, and gentle on your counter tops and dishes. They are a nice big size, so they are very useful. The only problem I have is that they are white, so of course using them in the kitchen they are going to get dirty and stained. They are easily washed but I would just prefer another color to make things easier.Overall I thought the towels were great and they will get a lot of use. I love that they are soft but also strong, so they can be gentle but also very effective. If you would like to pick up a 3 pack for yourself you can find them on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment