Thursday, October 23, 2014

Garlic Press and Peeler Set Review

I had the opportunity to try this garlic press and peeler set as part of a promotion.This set is really nice. It comes in a nice fabric lined box, and would make a great gift. I have several garlic presses in my house and I found this one to work better than the ones that we have. It presses all of the garlic through easily, only leaving the skin behind. The set also includes a garlic peeler, which I've never used before. The only problem I had here is that the set included no instructions, so while I had used a garlic press before, I did not know quite how to use the peeler. I did find the information on the promotion page, which I'll include here, but I think the set should have a small insert for instruction but, turns out it's pretty simple
The great thing is that the press it heavy duty and durable, made from stainless steel, and the peeler is made from tough silicone. Both are safe to put in the dish washer, which makes it simple to clean them.I think it's a great product and I would recommend it. Another great thing is the product has a lifetime guaruantee, so you can be confident in your purchase.If you want to pick one up for yourself or for a great gift, you can find it on Amazon .here.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment