Thursday, October 23, 2014

Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye ream Review

I've had the pleasure of doing several promotions with Foxbrim. The company has great customer relations and great products. This product is an anti aging eye cream which is formulated to address all of your concerns when it comes to eye care including dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is said to show results in days, which is amazing. While I did not see results in a couple days, I can't wait to see the results over time.  This is an organic moisturizer, with some awesome natural ingredients known to soothe, moisturize, and strengthen skin, including:

  • Aloe
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Grapeseed Oil
  • Rosehip Seed Oil
  • Green Tea
  • Vitamin C +E
  • Tamanu Oil
It's a delicate formula, that does not irritate your skin. I have very sensitive skin, and I had no problems with irritation with this product. It has no parabens, silicones, or fillers.Also the company offers a 100% risk free guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product. Like I said a great company dedicated to natural products, that are great for your skin. So if you want to revive your tired looking eyes you can pick up some of this youthful radiance eye cream on Amazon here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment