Friday, October 10, 2014

Majestic Bombay Stainless Steel Ingrown Hair Splintertweeze Tweezers

These tweezers by Majestic Bombay are amazing. They have a very fine pointed end which makes them perfect for getting the shortest of hairs, splinters, or even ingrown hairs. I use these all the time. They are a great thing to have on hand. They are strong and durable, made of stainless steel. It's amazing how precise and easy to use they are. They have a very tight pinch, so you can squeeze the tiniest hairs. I am a tweezaholic, I am constantly trying to get those tiny microscopic eyebrow hairs before they are long enough with a regular tweezers, but with these elongated pointed tweezers, I can get them before they are visible to anyone else. I have also used these to get a splinter from my boyfriends hand. They worked great, even when the splinter was hardly visible.Overall I think these tweezers are a great product and I think everyone should have a set on hand. You can pick up your own set on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment