Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Brow and Lash Kit from Crave Naturals Review

I have several products from Crave naturals, and I love them all. One of the things I love about this company is their awesome creative, and whimsical packaging and this product is the same. It has fun packaging and a very useful product. This comes with 2 tools, but really it is 4 because each one is double ended, so it takes up less space but you get more bang for your buck. I believe that your eyebrows ans lashes are 2 of the most important things that can make or break your look. With this set you can have perfectly groomed brows and lashes. There is a tool to tame unruly brows, and one to declump and separate your lashes. There is also a brush to fill in sparse brows, like I have. It really makes a big difference.This company also offers a lifetime risk free guarantee, which makes trying the kit simple. These tools are useful to every woman and really should be a staple in your makeup bag so you can always look your best. I carry these with me wherever I go, so my most important features will pop . You can pick up this set for yourself on Amazon here for just $15.88, and exclusively for my readers here is a coupon for you to take 25% off of your order, just enter the code QQMSRCOC at checkout.

I recieved this product for free for my honest review, but all opinions expressed are my own, and I only recommend things I believe my readers will love.










No comments:

Post a Comment