Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Skin QR Organics Nuelle Anti Cellulite Cream Review


This anti cellulite cream by Skin QR Organics contains 25 well known flub blusters that help with weight loss and cellulite reduction. It's formulated to work on the surface, and in depth. The company says you will see surface results in 2-3 weeks. This cream is also said to detoxify your body from the inside, reducing water retention and fat cell clusters, and improving circulation and appearance of your skin. I have been using this product for a short time. This product is in a tall easy pump bottle. It smells really goo, like citrus. I feel like it does take a little bit of time to absorb, but when it does it feels soft. Of course it will take longer use to see some real results but, I'm looking forward to seeing them, I like the product, and if it does all the company says it will then I will love it.All of the reviews I hae seen of people using this for a long time are positive saying that it works great.
I think it's worth a try to anyone who has cellulite they want to diminish.If you want to check this product out for yourself, you can get it here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment