Thursday, September 25, 2014

LaBeatue Pure Hyaluranic Acid Review


This hyaluranic acid serum by LaBeatue Pure, like other's I have tried comes in a bottle with a dropper. I am partial to a pump bottle but this is just as easy to use. It has a nice logo, and a pleasant smell. Hyaluranic acid makes up 50% of this product. It is said to draw moisture out of the environment and into your skin, making it fresher, younger, firmer and brighter. It is 98% naturally derived and 72% organic. Hyaluranic Acid is known to soften and plump up wrinkles, fill in lines and lift sagging skin. It's infused with botanicals and vitamin C serum to repair damaged skin. It's great on all skin types. My skin happens to be dry and sensitive, and this product has been just fine for me. Like any other hyaluranic acids I have tried, I found it to be a little sticky at first but it quickly absorbs and leaves my skin feeling soft again. My skin looks and feels great so far and I can't wait to see the long term effects of using this product.If you want to try this product, you can find it on Amazon here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment