Wednesday, September 24, 2014

InstaNaturals Niacinamide Serum Review


I've been using Niacinamide serum by InstaNaturals for a few weeks now. This is basically a daily moisturizer infused with vitamin B3. Let me tell you some of the benefits of this product.

  • It can be used on all skin types
  • It absorbs quickly
  • It helps achieve a youthful appearance
  • It helps you gain clear, smooth, and brighter skin
  • It moisturizes your skin naturally
  • It has acne fighting ingredients, skin lightening benefits
  • It firms and plumps the skin
These are all great things to find in a moisturizer. Let me tell you my experience with this product. First of all I've had good experience with this company and it's products in general. This product in particular, I was happy with too. First off, it comes in an easy pump bottle. The smell is very mild, almost unnoticeable.It absorbed very quickly, and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy. In fact, my skin felt very soft. I have very sensitive skin, and I've had no issue with this moisturizer. I thinkit's a good moisturizer for everyone. If you want to try this product for yourself, you can find it on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment