Thursday, September 25, 2014

Adovia Sulphur Soap Review

I have done many promotions with Adovia and am always pleased with the company and their products. The sulphur soap by adovia is for acne prone skin. It's highly enriched with minerals and sulphurs from the dead sea. It balances and optimizes your skin's natural moisture levels with olive oil, dead sea minerals, and aloe vera extract. Sulphur itself has antiseptic, anti fungal, and antibacterial properties, which of course would be great for acne. It cleanses your face and leaves it feeling smooth.I have been using this soap daily in the shower for a few weeks now. I have had no breakouts. My skin happens to be dry and sensitive, which I'm realizing today as I write this review that the company specifically says "This soap is specific for Acne prone, oily skin and is not recommended for dry or sensitive skin.".  
 LOL...I should really pay closer attention, BUT, I will say this, I have had no issue with this soap drying out my skin or causing breakouts, or irratation. I do notice after I use it in the shower my skin feels a little bit tight, but once I get out and moisturize, no issues. I'm satisfied with the soap. My skin looks and feels good, and I'm always looking for new cleansers. It seems to have some great ingredients and benefits. If you would like to try it for yourself you can find it on Amazon here.

  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment