Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review

I started using this deep cleansing facial oil by InstaNatural a few weeks ago. It's designed to melt away dirt, impurities, and makeup without stripping your skin of it's natural oils or messing with it's PH balance.Some of the key ingredients in this facial oil are :

  • Jojoba Oil
  • Olive Oil
  • Lavender Essential Oil
  • Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
  • Tamanu Oil
  • Hemp Oil
  • Sea Buckthorn Oil
  • Geranium Essential Oil
I had never tried an oil cleanser like this before, but I thought it should be great for my dry skin, and I was right. After I use this product my face feels clean, smooth, and soft. It doesn't leave an oily residue like you might think. The product has not caused any breakouts to my sensitive skin.The other great thing is that this product can double as a makeup remover. So it's kind of like getting 2 products for the price of 1.It comes in an easy pump bottle and smells wonderfully fruity. It's great.I've had lot's of great experience with this company. If you want to check this product out for yourself you can find it on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment