Friday, August 15, 2014

Yoga Towel from Shandali Review


I just got to try this yoga towel from Shadali. The towel came in nice packaging and at first touch I was in love. This microfiber  towel is one of the softest things I have ever felt. The towel is made for Yoga, Pilates, or other exercising. This is a huge towel, the size of a yoga mat, so that you can lay it right over the top of your mat. The towel is designed to be super absorbent and quick drying , and anti slip.  The towel rolls up into a compact little roll that you could carry with you anywhere. That is ideal to me cuz I can keep it right in my car without taking up hardly any space so it is on hand for anything I may need it for on the go. I love my yoga towel. It can be washed many times. The company also offers a lifetime guarantee,and also if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the product within . the first 30 days just return the product for a no questions asked full refund. You can find the product on amazon here. heck out the company's website here.
   
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment