Thursday, August 14, 2014

Age Defense Eye Cream by Body Merry Review



I tried a new under eye cream recently called Age Defense Eye Cream from Body Merry. This eye cream is formulated to work for several eye concerns inclusing, dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines, dryness, and saggy or baggy skin. I don't know about you but I definately have a problem with a few of those. The company doesn't use any harsh chemicals, and instead only use natural and organic ingredients, and in times like these where everything seems to be harmful to us, that is like music to my ears.  The product contains peptides, and ocean based retinol, and  hyaluronic acid. it's also full of antioxidants, organic vitamins and minerals, pure plant oils, and botanicals, like: aloe, witch hazel, coconut oil,  cocoa butter, vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil,  Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender, and Chammomile...plus many more. I think the list of ingredients speak for themselves. I love putting all natural products on my skin, as far as I'm concerned it could do nothing but good. The cream is said to be good for all skin types, making your skin feel firm, plump and ding ding ding "YOUNG"!! Love that don't we ladies? I have used the eye cream, and my first impression was that it comes in a pretty little bottle that lets you know also, that it is made in the USA, and it is not tested on animals. Two great things in my book! The bottle has an easy little pump action, but don't press very hard because you don't need much at all. It smells heavenly, like citrus, and  feels creamy, and your skin soaks it right up. I have sensitive skin and it gives me no problems at all. Now I'm just sitting back, waiting for the magic to happen, while I put great ingredients into my skin and smell divine:) I would recommend this product to anyone who loves natural skincare. You can get it on amazon here. You can also check out the company's webpage here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment