Friday, August 15, 2014

Shandali Travel Towel Review


After getting a chance to try this travel towel from Shandali, I think it's convenient, super soft, and durable. The towel is made of a lightweight microfiber material. It's made to be quick drying, absorbing wetness and drying 10 times as fast as a normal cotton towel. This towel would be great for camping, going to the beach, working out, playing sports, and pretty much any other use you could think of. The material is super soft on your skin,very durable, and super light, taking up hardly any space at all for a great on the go towel. The company has a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied within 30 days of your purchase. I keep this towel in my car so that I can use it when ever I workout or need it on any given trip. The fabric is heavenly, It comes in beautiful rich colors, with a lovely logo, and it even has a handy little loop for hanging the towel. I could think of so many uses for this towel. IT's very handy. If you want to check out the company's website go here. You can get this on amazon here.









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment