Sunday, August 10, 2014

V3 Life & Food PURE PREMIUM RAW ORGANIC YACON ROOT SYRUP Review


I am always looking for sweetener alternatives that are not terrible for me. I have used stevia, and agave and recently I got to try Yacon Root Syrup.V3 Life & Food's Yacon Root Syrup is made from naturally grown Yacon fields in Peru. Yacon is low in calories and low on the glycemic index scale. Yacon is ideal for diabetics, and it's a great alternative to conventional low cal sweeteners. Yacon root syrup has been shown to help with weight management, increase fiber intake, and promote bowel function. It is also a powerful antioxidant. It also has no add4ed preservatives. As far as the flavor goes, I found it to be similar to agave. If you have not tried agave , then it is comparable to honey in texture and flavor, with a little stronger flavor. I like it. I added it to my smoothies, and tea. It works great as a sweetener, and you have the added peice of mind of knowing that you are boosting your metabolism, and putting something healthy into your body. You can get the product at Amazon  here. To find out more about the company you can check out thier website here.


. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment