Sunday, August 10, 2014

BEDTIME BLISS Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs & Carry Case Review

There are so many of us out there that don't get enough sleep, for any number of reasons:Your husband likes to watch tv at night,you suffer from insomnia, you work nights and have a hard time sleeping during the day. This bedtime bliss sleep mask is great for these kinds of problems. This contoured sleep mask completely blocks out all light which is the best sleeping condition you can hope for,also the mask is designed so that it does not lay on your eyes, you are free to move and open your eyes , therefor it feels less oppressive. It has an adjustable strap to fit all head sizes without being tight.You also get a pair of earplugs to block out the sounds, and a nice little bag to use if you travel with them. The eyemask itself is very soft and squishy and surprisingly easy to sleep with. It is not tight, and does not feel constricting or uncomfortable. Not an ounce of light gets in. I found it to be really helpful and relaxing. I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping.The company also guaruntees your money back if you're not happy with the product, which is a good sign they 100% believe in the product. You can purchase this product on Amazon here., or on the company's website here.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to buy one of these!! I have never had one before but I have been looking to buy one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I hope it helps. I thought it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks thicker than a regular sleep mask, also I love that it has a case!

    ReplyDelete