Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Liebster Blog Award Nomination!

Hi Everyone! So I'm writing today to tell you that I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, by Pandahh Report . This award is for new bloggers who inspire others, how cool is that? So part of the fun is answering some fun questions from the person who nominated me, so here we go.....


What inspired you to start blogging?
  I love writing, and I also love giving my opinions..hehe who doesn't? Trying new products, of course is a       perk, and also meeting new people to share ideas with.

Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
  I am inspired by many people and things in my life. My mom is a constant inspiration in my life that no           matter what life throws at me I can still remain a good, honest person, who cares about other people and       is willing to sacrifice for people I love. My dad has always inspired me to continue to learn and soak up all     of the knowledge and substance that I can, and to be proud of who I am. My brother inspires me to          
keep trying no matter how hard things are and how many obstacles are thrown into your path, to be brave     and strong.My step dad inspires me to speak my mind, no matter what people may say or thing hehe. My boyfriend inspires me to love, unconditionally, with everything I have, because there are people out there who actually deserve it..and I have one of them :)

Where did you grow up?
 I grew up in Maine, where my childhood was playing outside with my cousins and my brother, using my         imagination, getting dirty, being creative, and most importantly having fun.

What is your favorite season and why?
There are things I love about all of the seasons, but my favorite season is summer, because the possibilities    are endless, the weather is beautiful, and the sun makes me happy even if I'm doing nothing at all.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
 Haha well this one is interesting because there happen to be so many things I like to do in my spare time, that there are not enough hours to do them all. Painting/drawing, arts and crafts, bowling, writing, reading,browsing Pinterest for countless hours, decorating, experimenting with makeup and hair, singing, and the list could go on forever.


What is your favorite company to work with or who would you like to work with?
 I have enjoyed working with all of the brands that I have worked with. I would be very excited to work with some subscription box companies, because they are my current obsession.

Do you have any children?
  I don't have children of my own yet (fingers crossed), but that is on the horizon in the near future I hope.       My boyfriend has 2 kids:16, and 10.


What is your favorite topic to blog about?
Well I am really just getting started. I hope to blog about many things down the line. I love doing product      reviews but I also love to log about beauty and style.


Favorite sports team?
  LOL...you got me here. I am not into sports whatsoever, hehe. There is nothing I hate more than watching sports ..lol sorry sports fans.


If you could have lunch with anyone famous or not, who would it be?
 Hmm...that's a tough one...there are alot of people that would be cool to choose. It would probably be          fun to have a fun girls lunch and beauty day with some current celebrity comedianne..I'll have to get back      to you on which one lol On another note, I would enjoy lunch with just the people closest to me.


Favorite Food?
 I love Mexican...pretty much any time so that's probably my favorite.




         That's all she wrote...literally..well I guess not literally because I'm still technically writing..lol Thanks for the nomination.


No comments:

Post a Comment