Thursday, August 14, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door from iGotTech Review

I just installed this magnetic Screen door by iGotTech. I have never seen one of these before, but basically what it is is a screen attached to your door frame by velcro and it is split into 2 pieces which connect by magnetic strips that run down the center of each piece. the magnets close the screen curtain to make a solid screen door, but the cool part is that you can just walk through it to open the screens, which then just magnetically join back together once you are through it. This is pretty cool,  I think. You could potentially use this for a door that pets can go in and out of to get outside, while getting some air circulation in the house and keeping out bugs all at the same time. It also works great for bringing in groceries and not having to fight to open and close the door with each trip when you have your hands full of bags. The packaging says that it's made from the highest quality durable mesh, and a tight magnetic seal. I found it very simple to install, just a matter of sticking on velcro and then adhering it to your door frame and Voila!  I would recommend this product to anyone. i think it works great and it even comes with some extra tacks just to make it even more secure. If you want to find out more visit the company's website here. You can also get it on amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment