Thursday, July 31, 2014

Vegetarian Weight Loss by Jonathan Vine E-Book Review

I recently read the ebook Vegetarian Weight Loss by Jonathan Vine. This is a great book for vegetarians who want to lose some weight but have no idea where to start or the right foods to eat.
It explains the health benefits of being a vegetarian, and how it helps you lose weight,  sources of vitamins and protein, and foods to eat and avoid. Also, there are 50 great recipes to try that are geared to help you lose weight. I think the book is a great resource and there a bunch of recipes that I would love to add to my diet like, mushroom chili, Italian vegetable hoagies, Mediterranean  roasted tomato soup, apple cinnamon French toast, and waffles with cherry sauce. If you ask me these don't sound like diet food. They sound amazing. I'm looking forward to trying some of these very soon. You can find the book on Amazon. It's definitely worth a read.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment