Thursday, July 31, 2014

Stainless Steel Measuring Cups by Kitchen Made Review

I recently had the opportunity to try this set of 6 nesting measuring cups, made of top quality polished stainless steel. The cups are engraved on the handles and sides of the cups so that the markings will never rub off. The also incorporate a pouring lip that makes them suitable for wet or dry ingredients. I found these measuring cups to be very sturdy, and easy to use. They are a nice looking set, that are designed to fit inside each other so they take up very little space. They are very functional, convenient and attractive. I have used them with both wet and dry ingredients easily, and they fit neatly in my silverware drawer. The material is very durable, and I can see the measuring cups lasting a lifetime. I'm looking forward to plenty of baking with these in the future. For more information about this company, visit their website . You can purchase them on Amazon for $17.67. I believe that if I'm right and they will last a lifetime, then they are worth that small investment.

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment