Thursday, July 31, 2014

Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Review

I recently got to experience Foxbrim's hyaluronic acid. This is a skin care product that is safe for all skin types, and is made to make your skin glow, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. The serum ingredients include hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, jojoba and green tea. y impression of the product is that it has a cute logo, and a pleasant scent. The product is a little sticky at first but quickly blends into the skin. You can use it under makeup, so it's good for everyday. Although I'm partial to a pump bottle, the dropper top on this bottle is just as easy to use. The hyaluronic serum is all natural and I can't wait to see the long term effects it has on my skin. As of now my skin is clear and soft. This product has so many wonderful natural ingredients that I'm sure it can have many positive effects on my skin. I love the idea that there are no harsh chemincals. If you want to try this product you can get it onAmazon .


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Amazon , or check out the company's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment