Thursday, July 31, 2014

Natures Best Vitamin C Serum by Mystelic Review

Nature's Best Vitamin  C Serum by Mystelic is know to stimulate collagen and reverse the effects of aging. The company's claim is to be the highest quality vitamin c serum on the market. They say the serum will remove toxins, create collagen, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. The product is made with organic ingredients, and it is  great for all skin types. It's said to reduce the appearance of acne and scars. I got to try the product for free for my honest review. My impressions were that It has a pleasant scent. A little goes a long way, if you put it on lightly then it absorbs into the skin quicky and does not leave a sticky finish. I have tried other brands on Vitamin C Serum, and the one thing I might change is that I prefer the pump bottle to the dropper bottle, but I think that is a matter of preference. This bottle which has the dropper top is also simple to use.I have used the product for a month and I think that my skin feels clear and smooth..with long term use I'm excited to see some wrinkle reduction. I love that its all natural, and I'm not putting any chemicals on my skin. That is harder and harder to find these days.The company also has a 45 day guarantee. If you're unhappy with the product within 45 days you can receive  100% of your money back. You can find the product at Amazon. You can also find out more about the company on their website.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment