Friday, July 18, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics Review

I recently got to experience the Organic Matcha Gree Tea from Kiss Me Organics. I have heard many great things about Matcha Tea. It is supposed to increase your energy and focus, help you lose weight by boosting your metabloism, improve the health of your skin, and it has 137 times the antioxidants of brewed green tea, one of which is shown to generate new brain cells and improve your memory. Also, this product is 100% Organic What could be better than all of this? This tea comes in a powder, that can be used in smoothies, lattes, and baking. Mine also came with a great recipe guide. The powder has a very strong smell, but don't let that scare you off..It does not overpower your recipes. I used this product most in smoothies,but I am excited to try and bake with it too. It is so simple just to throw it in to anything you're making. It did not effect the taste of my smoothies, and I did find that I was energized, and my skin has been clear. I have lost a few pounds, but I have also been dieting...but I have high hopes that this will contribute to that as well. We will see what happens with long term use, but I am excited about it. I would definately recommend this product and buy it again. This Matcha Green Tea powder can be found on Amazon.com.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment