Tuesday, July 22, 2014

UV Sight's #1 Ultraviolet Blacklight Stain & Urine Detector Review

I recently got to try this product for free for my honest review.  My first impressions: The light is compact and easy to handle. The on off control is easy to use.  There is a convenient carry loop, and it takes 3 triple a batteries. The light is strong, and picks up any abnormalities like pet urine. This is a great product to have if you have pets. If there is a pet urine odor but you can't find it, just click on this compact uv blacklight and shine it around the room and if there are any stains to be found they will shine bright white under the blacklight.  It works by reacting with certain chemicals in urine that fluoresce under ultra violet light . I could not have asked for a better product to outwit my sneaky cats. I'm glad I got to try this product. Although my cats are very clean animals, you never know when you might need this product.You can find this balcklight on amazon here for $14.97.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment