Friday, July 18, 2014

Day By Day Beauty Hyaluronic Serum Review


I recieved Day By Day Beauty's Hyaluronic Serum  to try and review I used the Hyaluronic Serum as they advise with the Vitamin C Serum, for about a month. The product has a pleasant smell. To me it does feel a little bit sticky but once the product dries taht feeling goes away. The product is supposed to moisturize your skin and make it look radiant and younger. I imagine that with long term use I would be better able to tell you just how great it works, but after a months use, My skin is clear,and feels soft. I want to say that the wrinkles on my forehead may look better..wishful thinking..I don't know, but my skin looks and feels good to me. The serum also delivers antioxidants to your skin which is always a plus. It has an easy pump bottle, which I like.I have very sensitive skin and it caused no irritation. The company has great customer service,they seem to be dedicated to making a healthy natural product that is recyclable , and they also have a 100% satisfaction guaruntee. I hope to see great results the longer I use it.You can get this Hyaluronic Acid Serum on amazon.com, or on the company's website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment