Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Colors of Awakening: Into the Mists Ebook Review

I just read this wonderful book by O.N. Gandelman  and now I am hanging on the edge of my seat for the next installment. I would recommend this book to teens, tweens and adults alike. It has something for everyone. This is a story with  fantasy, magic, friendship, mystery, love, and adventure. It definitely has a Harry Potter feel to me, bringing you inside a world of magic and mystery. The author paints a vivid picture of a magical world and all of it's unique characters while taking you along on a magical adventure full of one surprise after another. I loved the imagery and getting to know the great characters.
   This is a story of 3 girls with seemingly normal lives, connected by friendship, but right off the bat it catches your interest and making you wonder just what is going on, and before you know it the girls are whisked off to a magical world where they themselves discover powers they had forgotten. How will they react to all of these changes and what adventures and crazy situations will they end up in. I won't give anymore away. You will have to read for yourselves in this great story. I suggest you do. I loved it. Theres nothing I love more than letting a story sweep me away, and feeling like I am right there in this magical world myself. I can't wait to read the next book in this series. You can see for yourself on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment