- How to transform your idea into an e-book
- How to create and publish in kindle format
- How to find an illustrator, editor, or ghost writer
- How to choose the best keywords for your genre
- How to choose the right categories for your book
- How to create an attractive book cover
- How to write a book description that sells
- How to market your ebook
I found this book to be very informative, and helpful to me. It lays out the whole process for you, and it's written for beginners, so you don't have to know a lot about it already. It's easy to follow, and gives you the tools you need to be successful. This will start you right at the beginning and tell you everything you need to know to get published, from an Amazon best selling author herself. You can learn more about Ally Nathaniel at her website here. If you would like to start your e-publishing journey you can find her book at Amazon here.
I received this book for free for my honest review.