Monday, December 29, 2014

Softy Wipes Review

Softy Wipes is a small family owned company based out of Seattle. Their  product is Softy Wipes, a sanitizing wipe that is alcohol free! These wipes are safe to use on your hands, body, and surfaces. This is cool to have something that's strong enough for surfaces, but gentle enough for your skin. Not only does it not contain alcohol, but they add Vitamin E and aloe, making it really nice on your skin. These wipes are large, thick, and very soft on your skin. The wipes are antibacterial, and kill 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds.The bottle comes with 150 of these large sized wipes, the bottle is huge! First of all I loved the smell of the wipes, very fresh and clean. The wipes were strong. I had no problem with them tearing, in fact the company says they are strong enough to hold a 12 kg kettle bell. I didn't test that out, but I may just have to because that is amazing. One wipe was enough, for any job I had. These would be great to keep in the bathroom for quick wipe downs, or even in your car for all of the germs we encounter in public. If you want to try them out you can find them on Amazon here , and guess what? I can offer  a 50% off coupon to my readers, to try these great handy wipes. Here is your exclusive code   7J95L6AU .  
I recieved this product for free for my honest unbiased review.








No comments:

Post a Comment