Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pathwords Word Search Extreme Brain Fitness Game

Pathwords is a brain training game to improve your visual perception, reasoning skills, and vocabulary. The game is designed for 1 person to play. There is a book of 80 challenges that progress in difficulty from beginner to advanced. The game consists of a book of challenges and 8 colored game pieces. You use the game pieces to find and cover words. Each challenge, let's you know which pieces to use and you find and cover words in the correct pattern till all letters in the challenge are covered. It's like a puzzle book, or soduko, but better. It definitely challenges your mind and you have fun while your doing it. The colored tiles are vibrant and fun.The pieces are durable and can be used over and over. The challenges are fun, and really make you want to get to the next level. It reminds me of playing Candy Crush because I want to climb levels till I conquer them all. With this game you can improve your brain function, and who doesn't want to do that?I think it would be fun for all ages.
If you want a fun way to train your brain you can get Pathwords here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment