Friday, December 12, 2014

Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit

I'm lucky enough to have teeth that are already pretty white, but I am always looking for ways to make them whiter. I have always wanted celebrity white teeth..lol. I've used crest white strips in the past which I love.Dr Songs Teeth Whitening Kit is a nice kit that comes with all you need to whiten your teeth over time.The kit consists of:

  • 8 large syringes of whitening gel, good for 50 applications
  • 1 large remineralization gel syringe
  • applicator brush
  • LED light accelorator
  • moldable teeth trays
The instructions state that you should paint the gel onto your teeth,place the moldable trays over your teeth, and use the light for the first 15 minutes. It's your choice how long you leave them in after that, depending on the results you want, but they recommend that doing it slowly over time is best. The company also sent me remineralization gel, which is good if you have sensitivity, but honestly I did'nt end up really needing them. The whitening gel didn't cause me any sensitivity at all. ost of my treatments, I stuck with the 15 minutes with the light, because there is no talking when you have these trays in, so make sure you have some free time. The trays were comfortable to wear, and so was the light. The whole system was very easy to use. I did see a difference in my teeth, but because my teeth are pretty white already, it wasn't a drastic change, but I will definitely continue to use the system and see my great results over time. This is the results I had with 8 treatments.


Before........                                                                                          











After....












If you wanna try it out you can find it on Amazon here.
I recieved this product for free for my honest review, but all opinions expressed are honest and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment