Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Three Sided Grill Brush Review


At our house we grill almost more than we cook inside. I would say at least 3 times a week. My boyfriend is somewhat of a grill master lol. He uses a charcoal grill, and has tried quite a few different grill brushes over time. This particular grill brush instead of being flat is 3 sided, so it can cover a wider area, and get into some tighter places. It's strong and sturdy. It has a leather strap that makes it easy to hang while your'e storing it, in between cleanings.y boyfriend thought it worked great, his only complaint was, because he likes to clean the grill while it's hot, he only wished that the handle was a little bit longer, to keep his hand away from the heat.The company also has a lifetime guarantee which makes it an easy investment. If you want to pick one up for yourself, you can find it on Amazon for just $7.97, here.

  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment