Wednesday, October 1, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Review

My hair is always begging for moisture because I have colored it most of my life, along with heat styling and products drying it out. I love a good hair mask. I have heard so many great things about Argan Oil, so this was bound to be great. This Argan Oil Hair Mask by InstaNatural contains all sorts of great natural and organic ingredients such as:

  • Argan Oil
  • Amino Acid Complex
  • Coconut Oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Vitamin B5
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Avacado Oil
  • And more...
I love the sound of all of these ingredients working together to moisturize and repair my hair. The product is said to permeate the follicles to deliver nourishment and hydration, and to restore health to damaged hair. The product comes in a generous sized jar, and smells amazing. I put it on after washing my hair and kept it on for the length of my shower. My hair is more manageable than usual to comb through, so I can only imagine that it's doing great things and after using it for longer my hair will become healthier. I've had good luck with other products from this company , and they also offer a lifetime guarantee. If you want to try it you can find it on Amazon for just $17.95, here.


  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment