Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Oleavine Konjac Sponge Review

I've had the opportunity recently to try this 100% natural Konjac Sponge from Oleavine. This sponge is eco-friendly and biodegradeable, you can even put it in your flower bed or compost when it's all used up.It's free from chemicals, and irritants.The sponge is not tested on animals which means alot to me. The fiber for the konjac sponge is grown grown on the volcanic plains of Jesu Island in South Korea, where there are no chemicals, or pollution. The sponge gently exfoliates and cleanses your skin. It is naturally PH balanced. It has bamboo charcoal that will absorb toxins, fight bacteria and leaves your face glowing. While the sponge is hard when you take it out of the package, don't be fooled because when you add water to it it becomes a super soft and gentle. This is great for daily use even on dry and sensitive skin like mine. It's also great for getting rid of blackheads and breakouts. The sponge is just the right size to fit in the palm of your hand , and the teardrop shape makes it easy to get in the areas around your eyes. I've been using the sponge for a while, and my skin has been great, with very few breakouts.I have had fewer bouts of dry skin.  I would suggest to anyone to give it a try.You can find it on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment