Sunday, September 7, 2014

Zimtal Nut Milk Bag Review


Yes, I tried another Nut Milk Bag. I like to compare to see which I like the best.  This bag like I have told my readers before works as a strainer to make your own nut milk. You blend your nuts and then put them into the bag and strain the milk through it, leaving the pulp inside the bag.  I found this bag to be sturdy, and it had a very fine mesh, which makes for great milk, with no chunks. Even with a fine mesh, it strained fast and efficiently.It can easily fit over the neck of a bottle that you are straining your milk into, and it has a drawstring to tighten it. I love to use the pulp to make cookies and other baked goods after, so it's a 2 for 1. It also, cleans up easily and can be used over and over. I thought this bag was great.I would definately recommend it. I think both of the bags I tried worked great. If you want to try this one, you can find it on amazon here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment