Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Helping Hand Review

The Helping Hand is essentially a cellphone charging station. It has a very simple design, with a sticky top that holds your phone in place. This could hold many different sized phones, the top is a large size. There was very little assembly required, it comes shipped in one solid piece and all you have to do is attach the sticky pad to the top, this is where your phone will rest. You can place the helping hand on any flat surface near an outlet to charge your phone.The other great thing is that the base of the helping hand fits in your vehicle's cup holder , which I think is awesome. It is very sturdy, and holds my phone in place very well.The sticky pad is washable and the plastic is very durable. I use it on a daily basis to charge my phone. I like it. It's a very simple solution to charging your phone .You can find this product on amazon here. You can also check it out on the company's website here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment